Very often we are asked if we can intervene and how on poorly built or built systems 20, 30 and even 40 years correctly to increase coverage efficiency, reduce consumption or update the control system so we decided to give some indications of what can be done:
- Update sprinklers with compatible versions based on area water availability.
- Move the eventual ones correctly if there are errors or new obstacles or flower beds in the garden
- Check the correct functioning of the solenoid valves
- Evaluate the efficiency of the control unit and possibly update it with new versions which can now be standard or can be managed via the smartphone APP
- Evaluate the integration of monitoring systems for consumption (highly recommended in the second home or holiday home)
- Evaluate the use of special low consumption nozzles that can save up to 30% of the water thanks to their precision.