Do you like manual work and do you have a DIY mindset ?
Do you want to continue with this philosophy also for your garden, trying to become as independent as possible?
Maybe you have also consulted various forums / groups and found many opinions, often in contrast with each other …
Well: remember that 99% are personal experiences!
This means that they concern their plant which could be totally different from yours, not to mention that some brands, at times, offer their own product regardless of your need.
Our courses are the result of almost 50 years of experience in the sector, supplemented by continuous studies and improvements.
Our philosophy? Use the best materials on the market in order to optimize the results in our plants (and not the other way around!).
We source from major professional brands such as Toro, Rain Bird, Hunter, Irritrol and others, making the most of their features.
There is no perfect brand for every application, but the deep knowledge that allows you to use the best product.
Course objectives to build your irrigation system correctly.
- How to identify the correct water source, when and why to choose aqueducts or wells / pumps
- How to understand whether to use a tank and a filter
- When to use a certain type of sprinkler and the importance of the relationship to the water source
- Types of systems that can be used for your system such as control units and automations
- Solenoid valves and relative characteristics
- Excavations and well
- Practical installation tips
Analysis and reading of a project and how to proceed with excavations and assembly
- Present some explanatory videos with examples
- n ° 1 Free 30-minute appointments
- Confrontation with the trainer by video appointment or by email.
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 Ora 30 minuti circa
- Skill level All levels
- Language Italiano
- Students 130
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes